- ‘Your Freewill is to choose your life as you know and feel it is right for you’
- ‘I help you find solutions and break down obstacles in your life’
- Counselling in Greek language also- Μιλαω Ελληνικα- ειμαι απο Ελληνικη καταγωγη
Paris Yves Read
A life full of drama, regrets, experiences, dreams, goals and more drama!
My name is Paris and I live in Melbourne, Australia.
I am a qualified and experienced Life Counsellor and am here to really listen to you.
We all need someone to talk to, someone we can trust and someone we are confident in who can listen to us and not judge our emotions or our thoughts.
We all need someone who will genuinely empathise and understand what we are trying to get ‘off our chest.’
So if you want someone to make you feel worthy and listen to any issue that is on your mind, confidentially, I have time for you.
Appointments are available constantly- flexible times- I need time out too don’t forget!
Problems arise for you all times of the day etc so I want to make myself available when you need someone most- problems aren’t just 9-5 and if you need help now- you need it now- not next week- I get that…..
Hear from you soon,
Greek- speaking support also
Counselling/ Coaching Qualifications
- Diploma Applied Social Science– Counselling- Australian College of Applied Psychology
- Certificate in Integrative Mental Health, Cyndie Kopsen & Caroline Young
- Coaching & the Development of Executive Talent, Workshop, Randall White (Executive Development Group, USA)
- ‘Understanding relationships in coaching through the use of feedback, feeding forward personal goals,’ Workshop, Dr Almuth McDowell, London
- Grief & Bereavement Support, Australian Centre for Grief & Bereavement
- Anger management, Coaching, Coping with Unemployment, Couple Counselling, General Addiction, Pre-marital Counselling, Relationship Breakdown, School Bullying, Workplace Harassment, Drug/ Alcohol Rehabilitation, Anxiety, Depression, Psychosis, Intellectual Disability & Mental Health, Grief & Bereavement, Dementia, Mental Health Academy
- ‘How food affects learning and behaviour‘ Fedup Roadshow, Sue Dengate
- ‘Why have allergies become epidemic in Australia?’ Allergy Workshop, Dr Susan Prescott
- Certificate of Massage
- Many Lives Many Masters, Workshop, Brian Weiss
- Visionary Intuitive Healing Workshop, Inna Segal
- Reiki Level 1 & Reiki Level 2
- Oracle reading Workshop
- Aura Reading Workshop
- Hands on Healing Workshop
- Astrology Workshop- Roderick Kidston
- Aromatherapy Workshop
- Diploma of Project Management
- Certificate IV Business Development
- Certificate IV Workplace Training & Assessment
- Mentor Business Skills Program- Young Achievement Australia
- Event Management Certificate
- Certificate of Hospitality
- Real Estate for Agents’ Representative